четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

back burning pain




Weapos;ve been fighting a lot lately, and we had a big one Tuesday night, followed by him not talking to me at all on Wednesday...We cleared things up last night and this morning, so itapos;s better now. Iapos;m still kind of bummed out about the whole ordeal, but trying to be cheerful. Tomorrow is his last work day before heapos;s taking a week of vaca. :) So thatapos;ll be cool for him to get some down time and possibly get some things done around the house. I ended up not driving 2 hours to go to class today, because Iapos;m just so tired from the last two days of the bickering and crying and getting pissed off. So, instead, I got up at my normal time and made an apple pie for Mike, and I might go grocery shopping, though itapos;s not looking like thatapos;s actually going to happen today. Iapos;m thinking Iapos;ll get the carpet steamer out and clean the carpets since there are dirty boot marks all over.

Oh my gosh, Charley has BAD gas right now Sheapos;s laying right next to me, sending a few silent gas missiles my way.....yuck I think Iapos;ll change rooms...lol

belvista, back burning pain, back burning middle pain, back burning lower pain, back burning in sensation upper.



Комментариев нет: