суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

free charmaine sinclair picture




Once again it is the weekend Another week thatapos;s flown by really fast. Iapos;m pleased to say that Iapos;m actually feeling better now, pretty much back to normal. That was the first cold Iapos;ve had since last year and luckilly I think I got rid of it quickly enough. I was taking some herbal remedies which I think really helped it clear up quite quickly.
So as for this week Iapos;ve not really been upto much. The weather has been awful so bloody cold. Yet last weekend it was really nice, I even managed to sit in the garden for a little while which was nice.

I had a pretty hectic day on Tuesday, I got up and had breakfast at 6:00am which is something Iapos;m doing alot lately. Then I decided that as I had nothing in particular planned for the day that Iapos;d go back to bed for a little while. So thatapos;s what I did. Then at 8:00am I was woken by this banging. I layed in bed listening to it and wondering if my neighbours had workmen in. Then I heard it again and realised it was someone knocking at the door. I wondered who could be knocking at that time of morning, I was just about to pull the duvet over again when I remembered that I was expecting some deliveries. I didnapos;t expect them so soon. So I rushed down the stairs and found the postman just writing out the little card. I managed to get my delivery and decided that Iapos;d head back to bed. Not much point in getting up early if I had nothing planned. So as I got back into bed my partner decided to call me, he said he was coming over and was leaving now. I suddenly panicked and rushed around getting dressed and put my make-up on. Then had to tidy up a bit so as I was in the middle of tidying the house he called and asked if I wanted to meet in the coffee shop. So then I had to quickly finish tidying and got my bag and coat and left. After about half hour in the coffee shop he came back to mine. So that was all a bit of a rush. Why is it whenever you plan on having a lazy day, getting up late then watching the morning tv, something always comes up, everytime.
Apart from that the rest of the week has been pretty uneventful *lol*

die angst des torwarts, free charmaine sinclair picture, free charmane star movie, free charmane star movies, free charmane star pic.



Комментариев нет: